Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy B-day V-day!

Today is my wonderful husbands birthday!


Bri,
 You are my true love! I am speechless by the way you love me, Grayson, Rinna Beth, Libby and the babies! I love sharing the hopes and dreams that the Lord has gives us and seeing Him bring them to pass! You exceed my little girl dreams and are the answer to every prayer I prayed for my husband! I truly love you more each day! Happy Birthday!

Love Always,
Linds



Daddy,
Thank you for being the Daddy that plays with us, gives us piggy back rides, throws us up in the air and helps us make such wonderful memories! Thank you for teaching us how much Jesus loves us and showing that love by loving Mommy and us so much! Happy birthday to the best Daddy any little boys or girls could ask for!
Love,
Gray, Rinna Beth, Libby, baby boy and baby girl!













 Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment