Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Libby!

Today is the day our sweet Libby was born!

 Libby you are a little parrot and repeat everything your bubbie and sister say! You may be little but you have two volumes quite and LOUD! You love to pray and you must pray at every meal, in the car before we go some where and before bed! I hope you will always love to talk to the Lord the way you do now! You love to get up early and Daddy puts you in bed with me until your brother and sister wake up and we have lots of sweet snuggle time! Its one of my favorite things we do together! You are a miraculous gift from God! We can not praise HIM enough for entrusting your little life to us! You belong to God Libby Ellianne and you are "worth far more than rubies" Proverbs 31:10! You are pure joy and you bless our lives and our home everyday! I love you ALWAYS my precious 2 year old girl!



Libby on the way home from the hospital!

2 weeks


Aunt Lyndsie and Uncle Daniels wedding! 2 months


4 months


Aunt Amy and Uncle Kyle's wedding! 6 months


9 months


1st Birthday!


 Easter 14months!

16 months

At the beach 18 months!


22 months




2 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but for some reason this post made me emotional! So sweet!!

    Happy 2nd Birthday Sweet Libby!!!
    We LOVE You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, The Easter picture of Libby has to be one of my favorites! Precious! :)

    ReplyDelete