Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Makings of Christmas 2010

This years Christmas celebration was wonderful for our family! Just knowing that next year we are growing by two more babies is incredible to me! What a blessing from the Lord all of our children are! Here are some highlights from our Christmas!


We spent our Christmas Eve day in our PJ's doing a lot of this...cooking and EATING!



Christmas Eve we went to supper with my family!

All the kids were lined up on one long bench! Perfect for all our little ones!

My babies on Christmas morning!





Libby's favorite present...her ankle boots! Girl after my own heart!

We went to my sisters for lunch! These sweet girls got to watch Cinderella for the first time! They loved it!

My niece Holland Jane and the twins!

Sunday we had a little snow, which is very rare here!

Sunday we headed off to church in the snow. Then headed to Beth and Patrick's for yummy leftovers!


I am working on a post of my favorite products of 2010!
Have a safe and happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment