Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday!


I am thankful that our BIG news is out...

I am thankful that at some point this weekend our Christmas decorations will be up! I am ready to decorate!
Cousins pic from last year!
And because this blog is supposed to be about makeup... I thought I'd show you one of my favorite little products and yes I'm thankful they keep that greasy look away! If you have oily skin these babies are a must! I use these to touch up instead of applying more and more powder through out the day.
Product Image Clean & Clear Instant Oil-Absorbing Sheets 50 sheets

I am thankful for a sweet husband who went on a milk run before work this morning so I wouldn't have to get the kids out in the cold first thing in the morning!
I am thankful that last night I was able to go to my ladies small group Christmas get together! I had so much fun laughing and catching up with all the ladies!

Most importantly I am so thankful to be celebrating the ultimate GIFT, the birth of my Lord and Savior this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment