Thursday, January 6, 2011

My 10 Favorite Products of 2010

So here's my list of favorite products for 2010. Nothing shocking just some products I really like!

My absolute favorite lip gloss, Mary Kay Creme and Sugar lip gloss, it looks good with every lipstick color! Adding this gloss to your lipstick is a great way to warm up your lipstick color!




I am on a huge lotion kick right now! I love Philosophy Apricots and Cream! Smells like you could eat it!





To continue on with my love for lotion, love this product from Bath and Body Works for hands!

Dark Kiss Shea Cashmere Hand Cream - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works

I have very dry lips and this product helps so much with dry winter lips, Mary Kay Satinlips Lip Mask! Its a great lip exfoliate! If you want to wear red or bright lip stick colors make sure your lips aren't dried out looking, exfoliate first!



This is a product that I've just tried in the last few months, Mac Mineralized Skin Finish!


 Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

My Favorite Nail Polish of all time, OPI Otherwise Engaged! I discovered this nail polish color while doing makeup for a bridal party and the mother of the bride was painting her nails this great color!


OPI Fairytale Bride Otherwise engaged H33


Libby giving her Aunt Amy a manicure! I'm sure she's using Otherwise Engaged!


My all time favorite hair spray, Kenra! Kenra, gives great hold without looking crunchy! I love their shampoo and conditioner too!

Kenra Super Hold Volume Spray 25

I can't stand the smell of Cocoa Butter, it makes me want to gag!  I use St. Ives Restoring lotion on my belly when I'm  pregnant. My sister and I love this product, plus its cheap!



Last but not least my favorite makeup product is mascara! I love both of these mascara's and I like to sometimes switch between products. I worked for Lancome when my husband and I were dating about 12 years ago, and I love their Definicils High Definition Mascara. My other mascara love is Mary Kay's Lash Lengthening Mascara. Its a great lengthening mascara and its only $10.00!

Lancôme DÉFINICILS PRO High Definition Curved Brush Mascara


What are some of your favorite products? I'd love to know!


No comments:

Post a Comment