Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tiffany's Bridal Shower!

This past Saturday, Kendyl and I hosted a bridal shower for my future sister in law Tiffany! Kendyl, is one of Tiffany's bridesmaids and my girls are her flower girls!

Beautiful Kendyl making coffee punch!
We had all desserts! Yum!
The bride to be opening gifts!
Tiffany and her Mom!
Tiffany with her bridesmaids except for Amy.
Twenty seven weeks with the twins! Following the shower I sat with my feet up for a full day! My legs were so swollen. My feet only got swollen one time during Thanksgiving weekend when I was pregnant with Libby. I didn't experience swelling with any of my other pregnancies. So the huge swollen legs, ankles and feet were new to me. Regardless of the swelling I'm so glad Kendyl and I were able to host a shower for Tiffany! I can't wait for the wedding! Uncle Kevin and Aunt Tiffany's wedding will be the twins first outing! So excited!

Oh yeah....YAY IT'S SPRING! Warm weather and weddings just make me happy!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you all had a wonderful time at the shower!

    You and Kendyl are so sweet and thoughtful to host a shower for Tiffany! I hate I missed it. I really wish I could have been there.

    Hope you have been able to get some rest this week!

    I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you at the shower Lynds! I love and miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete