Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Showers of Blessings!

Sunday, my amazing sister and some very sweet friends and family hosted a baby shower for me and the twins at my sisters home! We were truly blessed with some amazing supplies for the babies! Diapers, wipes and giftcards galore! SO BLESSED!
I wanted to say a really big THANK YOU to Bethany! She has always put others needs before herself and even though she is my sister she is one of the most selfless people I have ever known! She loves the Lord and it is so evident in everything she does! So Beth thank you again for blessing me and the babies! I love you more than words can say! This shower was such an act of love from all my family and friends! I am truly blessed to have each of you in my life!


My friend Brysty made the adorable cake it was soooo good! In fact I just ate a left over piece while typing this post!! haha!
My little helper with all the presents!


I wish I had a better picture with everyone in it!



Me my Nana, Bethany, Holland Jane and Rinna Beth
Such a precious time!

No comments:

Post a Comment