Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Blushing Bride- Mandy

Mandy and Chase were married August 11, 2007. I had the priveledge of being Mandy's and several of her bridesmaids makeup artist while my sister Bethany styled their hair for the wedding . I may have officially met Mandy through makeup but she is a sweet friend of mine today!


The best part of this post is that Mandy and Chase are awaiting the arrival of their first baby, a boy due any day now! I am so excited for you Mandy as you become a Mommy to your sweet gift from God! Congratulations Mandy and Chase!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Lyndsie's friend and I wanted to tell you I love your new blog and can't wait to read more! I LOVE makeup and those girls all looked great when you got done with them! :)

    -Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog and for the very sweet comment, Jenna! I'm excited to be on this new adventure of blogging!

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete