Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down...a product review

If you have read any of my previous post you know I love eyelashes and that
mascara is by far my favorite makeup. I am extremely picky about mascara. I recently tried Too Faced Lash Injection Pinpoint(Extreme Defining & Lengthening)Mascara.
Lets first start off with the things I did like.
The brush is very tiny which I think is great for younger girls or someone who is just learning to apply mascara.
Yep thats really all I liked about it....
Ready? Here's what I didn't like.
This mascara is seriously stinky! I like a very black mascara, this mascara although it says it is black hardly showed up on my lashes. It gave me some length and seperation but the look was far too natural for what I want! Maybe someone with a very fair complection or a young girl just starting to wear makeup but this product is definitely NOT for me! This product was a THUMBS DOWN for sure!

I'd love to know what your favorite mascara is?










3 comments:

  1. what would you recommend for drugstore facial cleansers and creams??? olay, ROC, aveeno...any good ones out there??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear by Rimmel mascaras!!!! I started out with the red tube, but now use the pink tube "the max volume flash." I'm a huge mascara girl and I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite mascars is Super Shocker from Avon. I LOVE IT!!!

    It's one of the only mascaras I've ever found that doesn't smear, smudge or run on my super oily complexion. And no flaking either!! Plus one pump provides PLENTY of coverage. The best part is that is is always on sale - most recently it was 2 for $6.99!!!

    p.s. - for some reason it kept telling me that my google account didn't have access to this page. Very frustrating!!!

    ReplyDelete